Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Term Three reflections

This term was one of the best term that i’ve ever had.This term i haven’t been in detention and been in rethink twice i’ve been late never in my life.


Highlights of the term:My highlight of the term is when i went to rethink for punch mubashshir on the shoulder.when we needed to clean up around the hole school.


What i have learn:i have learn maths strategies Multiplying any number by a 1 digit number.I learnt more in reading how to read in lines.


Funny moments:My funny moment is when we went to the bfg movie when i was eating my popcorn then mr wiseman told me to stop eating.he turned back to watch the movie and i started eating again.




Goals for next term:My goals for next term is be good role model for the young students around me and Play more sport.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.