Pages

Monday 27 July 2015

Holiday Highlight



Guess what I  did in the holidays I went ten pin bowling in panmure with my mum and my dad we played two games each.



In the first week of holidays can you guess where I went? I went ten pin Bowling!! with my parents I wanted to go first so I did I use balls 9 and 7 the first one I rolled I got in the gutter.I got so angry  that I just pick the ball up and rolled and I got nine pins knock over. Then I was happy has a monkey then I sat down waiting for my next turn.

In the second week of the holidays i got had some breakfast went to wash my face and teeth then me my dad went to the movies to watch we went to watch ant man in 3d we got popcorn drinks even ice cream then we went into the game area to play some games then me and my dad went inside to get are sit’s.

After the movies we went to the food court to have something to eat me my dad walk to the food court I had McDonald my dad had kiwi grill I had the big Mac my dad had eggs Benedict we sit down having lunch.

felt so happy that me and my dad had some son and dad because he is always at work.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.