Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2015

chocolate game

p1 “WOW!”  Have you ever played the chocolate game? Class 8 played the chocolate game in the morning.

p2
If a person rolls a six you need to put six clothing on and try cut the chocolate with  a fork and knife.  You only get one piece of chocolate then you sit back in the circle then you try roll another six and try put six items on aging and try cut the chocolate the items were   a jacket,t shirt ,rabbit sun glass and the funniest of all was the coconut shells.

p3
I laughed through most of the game because. some of the boys tried put the coconut shells it was so frustrating. Everyone kept rolling a six then a miracle happened, I rolled a six. Finally! I quickly dashed and put six clothing and tryed cut the chocolate but someone rolled a six then i need to sit back in the large and screaming circle.


P4 Everyone got a turn rolling the dice and some of us even got a piece of chocolate. I wasn't one of the lucky ones I  didn't get a piece of chocolate. But I really wanted to get that chocolate and eat like a pig in is mud. In the end, the only people that got a piece of chocolate was Dezarae and Montel.



P5 I enjoyed that we played the chocolate game and i wanted to eat that  chocolate that looked very delicious .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.