Pages

Thursday 23 April 2015

flynlay Holiday Highlight OR Immersion Assembly

WOW I went to the  movies to watch.The new Fast and Furious seven with my mum and my dad we went to Sylvia park I went into the the que to get the tickets with some popcorn and some drinks than i went into the arcade then I went into the theatre to watch the movie my seat was N1 N2 N3 we watch the ads then the movies start.


movie start with the cars with the actors in the  cars where the actors like Paul walker, Vin diesel, Wayne Johnson a.k.a the Rock,ludacris a.k.a Tej first in the movie was the crew went into this army of people to catch the bad guys to get this girl from getting killed.

now it’s the last bit of the movie where Paul walker was on the bus fight the bad guy well vin diesel was fight drive well transporters was shooting  back to Paul walker with his fight against this Asian guy the Asian guy jump out of the bus from the back window Paul walker smash the glass of the font window .



i really liked this movie rate out 8/10 because I thuther it could've  been more good that’s way i give it an 8/10.

File:Furious-7-logo.png

1 comment:

  1. I thought this movie was pretty awesome too! My favourite part is when Dom (Vin Diesel) and Brian (Paul Walker) were in a very flash car and they smashed their way to the next building. It made my heart plunge.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.